Highlands Ranch Chiropractor, Dr. Michael Beggs (“Team Chiropractor for the Denver Broncos”) has focused his philosophy not on the human body alone, but the body’s potential to heal itself and function at its best when provided with the proper environment. Dr. Mike is here to help those who would like to achieve maximum health through natural means. Dr. Mike holds a bachelor’s degree in human biology, as well as a doctorate in chiropractic, which he received from Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri in 2000. As an athlete himself, Dr. Mike has a special interest in sports injuries, as well as progressive postural injuries related to the corporate desk job, spinal disc injuries, acute and chronic pain, prevention and spinal rejuvenation. Dr. Mike treats every patient that comes through his office with one goal in mind: provide the patient with the care they deserve.
We employ the following chiropractic health techniques:
- Spine-specific manipulation
- Sport Needling, Acupuncture.
- RockBlade IASTM
- ROCKTAPE physio-taping
- COX and progressive rehabilitation.
Licensures & Certifications
- US National Board Certified, Chiropractic
- Colorado National Board Certified Chiropractic
- Colorado State Chiropractic License
- Colorado State Physiotherapy License
- Colorado State Radiology Permit
- Certified COX Decompression
- Colorado Chiropractic Association
- CrossFit Level-1 certification